Privately owned independent and bespoke developer who have been established in the Surrey and Hampshire area for over 25 years. A growing business with a turnover of circa £8m-10m/yr rising to £15m/ next year over 6 live projects, mainly all in the higher end bespoke leafy lane development mold. Spear headed by very passionate and likeable leaders who have a solid reputation in the area. Non-corporate environment where the expectation would be for someone to get involved and grow within a productive and growing business.
The business is in a position due to growth, where they are looking for a Construction Coordinator/Administrator.
Key role and responsibilities for this role
- Want to progress services enquiries and future connections i.e. gas electric water etc and collate all information received into the services pack for handover to the site management team
- To be an integral liaison roll with consultants internal departments and inspecting authorities
- To cord Nate and aggressive and administer the progress of instruction of consultants both architecture went and engineering
- To cross reference drawings and specifications insuring all parties are aware of updates
- To register the sites with building control and warrantee providers collating information from all parties and manage the admin process
- To manage and progress the information required for local authority and service company licenses
- To verify manage the consultant checking of all subcontractor information of all build elements including floors stairs still workflows trusses dormers spoke items
- To register sites from robust details and arrange sounds a test sap calculations with the necessary consultants and distribute information accordingly to the site team
- To report and communicate regularly as required on all developments and liaise with construction sales team
- Assist in the coordination of all technical information to side
- Assisting the follow-up and chase suppliers and trades assistant surveyor and buyer
- Inputting orders and budgets to computer system
- Knowledge of Excel word stage job costing would be a bonus
Please contact us in confidence to find out more.