|Established for over 50 years and winner of the House Builder of the Year Award 2014 & 2016 along with numerous other awards in 2017 & 2018 from recognised bodies, our modern and innovative FTSE250 client have an exciting opening on offer.
They are looking for a proven and award winning Project Manager or Snr Site Manager who is ready for the next step, to lead a town centre regeneration project of 85 RC Frame units, with an additional 12,000sqft of commercial space in Hayes, Middlesex.
Managing the groundworks and upwards as the project continues, this is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with strong leadership qualities and problem solving skills, ready for a new challenge.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes against the job criteria:
- Proven Project Management experience with a new homes builder/ residential main contractor
- Experience in working for a new homes developer or residential construction related
- Experience leading projects for low to medium rise apartment developments as RC frame build
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
- Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue Collar teams with strong people management skills
- Naturally a problem solver who strives to actively improve processes
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Full and clean driving license
- Minimum HNC qualification with a membership to an industry-recognised board, e.g. CIOB.
- CSCS card
In return, the clients offers an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Company car/car allowance
- Family Health Care Insurance
- Private pension
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Group Income Protection
- 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
Please get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.